Again this year you can let students and staff at your school know how you’re doing in the RecycleMania competition. We have tools that you can utilize to keep your campus updated on your current campaign stats via your own website, email communications and social media channels. Here are three ways to display your results:
- National Rankings – On the Scoreboard page, you can see how all Competition Division schools are doing. Use the drop down menu to view results for each category, which can be filtered by state, athletic conference or school size.
- Week Over Week / Year Over Year Results – Once on the Scoreboard page, click "Participating Schools." You will click "State" and "School Name." This shows profile details about your school, as well as cumulative GHG reductions from your school’s recycling to date.
- Customized Results – This option allows you to isolate results to show your school alongside those specific schools within your Peer Group, state or athletic conference. You can find the link to the Custom Results Tool at the top of your profile page.
New to the 2018 competition:
- Beginning with Week 1 results, you will be able to see results for schools by their Carnegie Classification. Carnegie Classification groups schools together by common institutional characteristics, such as size, residential vs. commuter, etc.
- Coordinators can pre-set dropdown filters and copy a URL link that directs viewers to see the exact results coordinators want to showcase. This way, general audiences can bypass irrelevant information and view your school’s results for specific categories and groupings. To use this method:
- Set the filter to create the display you want for either National or Custom results.
- At the top of the table, look for the header "Share Report link."
- Copy and paste the URL provided.